HOPE Works is able to provide its excellent services through the support of individual donors, community members, and local businesses. We believe that no single individual, organization, foundation, or business alone can stop the epidemic of sexual assault, but by responding as a whole community we each bring our piece of the solution.
There are a wide variety of ways to give back to our community. Please consider supporting us to create a safe and healthy future for everyone.
Our current wishlist items include:
- essential oils for aroma therapy
- yoga bolsters or blocks
- water color paper and canvases
- paper supplies for our kitchen (plates, cups, napkins, etc)
- k-cups for a Keurig — coffee or tea
- local grocery store or gas station gift cards (in $25 or $50 amounts)
Contact Samantha at (802) 864-0555 ext 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more opportunities to get involved.
Additionally, consider bookmarking these sites for online shopping to support HOPE Works: